URBAN is seeking full-time professionals of all levels, including associates, mid and entry level designers. Work will involve all documentation phases for landscape architectural projects from conceptual design to construction administration.
Candidate Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Experience in all phases of landscape projects of varying scales, and expected to think critically to produce site plans, renderings, 3D / physical models, AutoCAD drawings and details, and presentations for our projects.
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English – written and verbal.
- Proficient knowledge of applicable software to your role, including: Rhino, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, V-Ray. Grasshopper is a benefit.
- Good time management skills, with the ability to manage the workload associated with multiple deadlines and projects.
- Team player that is excited to collaborate, but is also self-motivated and can work independently.
- Proactive, positive attitude, and ability to work under fast-paced and changing conditions.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in landscape architecture or architecture preferred.
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK. Permits/Visas to work in UK full time.
Please send your CV and relevant work samples as a single PDF attachment no larger than 10MB to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to clearly state Job Application in the subject of your email.